This time I tried something completly new to me.
On my blog you can already download clothes for YA and Adult females, but these are for babies.
Normally a baby has one outfit and the same one for every new born. (You can have default replacements but still all babies wear the same outfit.)
With this every baby can have a different outfit and you can change it as much as you like.
I chose Star Trek Voyager cause for the last couple of months I watched that series again and I really love the idea of babies wearing that uniform too.
I hope all you Star Trek fans like it.
This is actually a recolor of the mesh made by Fakepeeps7.
So you need that mesh to make this work: http://bit.ly/OWYsFw
You'll need Chris Hatch's mod (http://bit.ly/1dobWoV) to use these clothes (otherwise, they won't show up and your baby will just wear a diaper if you don't have any other defaults installed). All outfits are unisex. The Pets EP or higher is required to use the mod.
How to USE Chris Hatch's Plan Baby Mod:
0. Purchase the Buy Baby Outfit teddy bear. There is to my knowledge no other way to buy baby clothes. Yet? Maybe 'yet.'
1. Have your parent Sim either hold their baby or put their baby on the floor. I haven't checked this with every possible combination of relatives, but an unrelated adult CANNOT get new clothes for a baby. Didn't think to check with teenagers. Somebody try it and report back?
2. With your parent Sim selected, click on the teddy bear and select "Buy Outfit For..." which should lead you to the names of all infants ant toddlers in the household. Click on a toddler's name.
3. A standard clothing-purchase window will pop up. DO NOT CLICK ANY AGE ICONS. Click on one of the gender icons instead. That's the only way to get to the baby clothes. Select and purchase baby clothes as you would normal clothes; they only cost $25 each so stock up. Hit the check-mark to buy clothes.
4. When the clothing purchase window closes, a plan outfit window will appear. So... plan your outfit.
5. If you forgot to plan your outfit, panicked and hit Close, or just want to change your baby's casual clothing for the season, buy one of the Maxis changing tables and have a parent Sim Plan Outfit For their baby as they would for a toddler.
All explanation is also found here: http://bit.ly/1dobyHg
Can you create something for me? http://bit.ly/p9ymWC
If you still have questions, please, use the commentsection. I'm open to questions.
If you like this creation, please, press the thanks button and/or leave a comment. Feedback always keeps a creator going for making more new stuff.
1. Only share the link to my work. Don't upload my creations anywhere!
2. Don't modify or upload my work without permission. Just send me a PM.
3. When using my work in your pictures, please, give credit (name and link) so people know where to download it.
Chris Hatch for the mod!
fakepeeps7 for the mesh and base textures I used to make new textures
Numenor for the Anygamestarter
Photoshop SimPE Bodyshop
Please, don't upload these creations anywhere.
If you want to share them, share by the button Twitter, Facebook,...
Or share this link anywhere: http://bit.ly/fSnciT
Click on the links below to take you to any and all uploads of that type. The labels system has always been a part of TNWS.com but since many people have said that it has been difficult to find what they were looking for, I decided to make them more visible.
Accessories (52) Age/Gender Conversions (24) Alice in Wonderland (6) Angels (5) Aspiration Rewards (2) Bedding (32) Beds (40) Bioshock - TS2 Conversions (7) Body Shop (171) Buddhism (11) Build Mode (87) Buy Mode (595) Careers & Majors (45) CAS items (20) CAS Screens (3) Cher (5) Children (39) Christian (12) Clothing (88) Community Lots (5) Conversions (395) Creator Policies (1) Creators Policies (3) Curtains (10) Decorative Animals (4) Decorative Plants (41) Default Replacements (48) Doors (5) Dressers/Amories (10) Easel Replacements (3) Egyptian (11) Electronics (46) Eyes (7) Fantasy (34) Far East or Middle Eastern (81) Fence (1) Fireplaces (11) Floors (19) Food (102) Game Mods (84) Gnomes (8) Gothic (54) Ground Cover (3) Grungy (7) Hair (35) Halfwalls (4) Holidays (36) Hot Tubs (4) Judaism (3) King Kong Conversions (3) LACK Match Recolors (13) Lientebollemeis (43) Lighting (42) Lots (17) LS - TS2 conversions (7) LS - TS3 Conversions (6) Makeup (13) Maxis Match (129) Maxis Outfits as Tops (6) Medieval (147) Michelle (16) Miscellaneous (11) Modern (180) Multi-Purpose Surface (7) Murals (25) Nature (70) Neighborhood (13) New Meshes (714) Nursery (36) Olympics (2) OMSP (24) Once Upon a Time (12) One Tile Maxis Match (11) Other PC - TS2 Conversions (16) Patterns (17) Personal Favorites (43) Pet Beds (5) Pets (7) Plus Size (20) Pookleted (11) Poses (12) Postcards (1) Prehistoric (15) Rabbit Holes (3) Recolors (172) Residential Lots (11) Retro (224) Sci Fi (63) Sims (33) Sims 2 Idea (1) Site Announcements (11) Site News (11) Sports (8) Stairs (1) Star Trek (20) Star Wars (3) teen (1) The Lord Of The Rings (9) The Ninth Wave (1133) The Sims 1 (2) The Sims 2 (1024) The Sims 3 (233) The Sims 4 (7) Tiki (17) Toddler Beds (3) TOU (3) Transformers (1) TS2 - TS3 Conversions (66) TS3 - TS2 Conversions (258) TSM - TS2 Conversions (17) TSM - TS3 Conversions (3) University (3) Unlocked Maxis Items (9) UNpotted plants (18) Updated (28) Vehicles (3) Victorian (108) Wall Art (53) Walls (38) Whitney Houston (5) Windows (14) Witches (12)